fredag 27 januari 2012

Unpublished posts

I was supposed to proofread this, I was supposed to publish this long ago, but now I do it anyway.  Its from the autumn 2012.

Workblog 
Today I did my first paid day at the new school. It was quite good. We had a meeting with the headmaster, who talked about improving our work without putting in more working hours. I get a good and a bad feeling when I listen to him. 
16/5 
It has been a good but exhausting day. I didn’t sleep enough and I was quite tired when I got to work. We started off with a lecture from our boss, it was partly interesting and partly up tight management crap. 
My workgroup is still really nice, creative openminded and positive. We went for lunch togehter today as well, it was very nice. I also had a talk with the principal about the job oppurtunities for next term. I happends that I have applied for another job at my summer job. He thought it’d bee a bad idea for me to take it. I sort of interpreted it as a kind of a underlying treath, but I’m very sensitive and sometimes, I overinterpret things. 
I also met up with the former Spanish teacher. It seems like there is going to be quite a lot of work, but also a lot of fun. 
17/8
Today I discussed a future project with my workmates. We´re planning a blog project together. Perfect! The mode is really good and everyone is positive. I´ve aslo started a to do list. I hope It´ll make things easier. I really need to find an easy and effecient way to correct my writing. But right now, I can´t find time nor energy. 
22/8 
First meeting with the pupils, a quite nice bunch of people. It takes me a while to learn their names, unfourtunately I was late for one of the classes. I was  talking to a polish support teacher and forgot about time. The principal invited us all for ice cream, very nice. But I do need to get more control. My concious friend told me it was cool though. She has really made an impression on me. Its awesome what people can show during the right circumstances for them. I want more control, and I want to start publishing my posts on the internet and get a proofreader. Soon... soon. 
Tomorrow wer’e going on an excursion with all the 8:graders. Fun, fun fun. Sacrifice, sacrifice. 
25/8 
Today I had my first spanish lessons. It was good fun. Especially the eightgraders were fun. I’ve just spent 48 hours with them at a start up camp which established a good relation. One of my workmates gave me the tip to write up all working hours, to get a grasp about the hours I work. Today I started working half past six. I planned some lessons at the train and then  I’ve been working all day untill four  o’clock, although the last hour I was mostly chatting with my collegues. Nine hours! Probably eight and a half counting the walk to school. Now I’m tired. 
I would like to write about my agony on tuseday morning, about the fun tuseday night, and about the discussions I had with my workmates. I would like to tell you about some of the kids, But I won’t. 
It´s December, the grades are going to be set for all the kids .I feel a bit off track. A still manageble chaos of stuff I have to do is piling up around me. I have managed more than I ever could imagine but there is lots more to do. I have a tight schedule, I have to be effective, but I never plan anything on monday evenings. It´s always a chock to go back to work and I blame myself for waisting time I should be working efficently, but I can´t focus when there is so much around. 
Things become clearer when I speak with my collegues, they share my Monday frustration and agree that its close to imposible to get things done efficently at work. It seems like we waste more energy on blaiming ourselves than to do something constructive. I think its a decease in this profession. Probably in many other as well. 
I hope I get this published.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar