I’m relaxing after a hectic month of work. It has been stressful, to a point where I had to go on sic-leave one day per week. There are so many things to think about, and its hard to catch up once you’re late.
As always, I have high expectations on what I think I’ll be able to do during this week off. Actually, its not even a week’s vacation because we are being forced to go on a conference, and we have an assignment that is due that day.
So, lowering expectations is probably the key to success for these days. I’ve got tons of exams that needs to be corrected, loads of comments on pupil assignments that needs to be posted, and on the top of that, I need to plan future classes. If I don’t, there will be more stress later on.
Tomorrow, I hope I’ll be able to finish correcting some English exams. I really hope my students won´t ever find this blog, I think they would give me lots of comments on my grammar. Luckily, few people know I’m writing.
One of the many things I hope to achieve this week, is to post on this blog every day. I have also planned to exercise, prepare myself to be a father and practice and read about Buddhist meditation. I´ll keep you updated.
God night my people, god night.
As always, I have high expectations on what I think I’ll be able to do during this week off. Actually, its not even a week’s vacation because we are being forced to go on a conference, and we have an assignment that is due that day.
So, lowering expectations is probably the key to success for these days. I’ve got tons of exams that needs to be corrected, loads of comments on pupil assignments that needs to be posted, and on the top of that, I need to plan future classes. If I don’t, there will be more stress later on.
Tomorrow, I hope I’ll be able to finish correcting some English exams. I really hope my students won´t ever find this blog, I think they would give me lots of comments on my grammar. Luckily, few people know I’m writing.
One of the many things I hope to achieve this week, is to post on this blog every day. I have also planned to exercise, prepare myself to be a father and practice and read about Buddhist meditation. I´ll keep you updated.
God night my people, god night.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar