måndag 27 februari 2012

A miserable day of nothing

Last Sunday I felt bad. I had no energy and as always I had plenty of work to do. I went on sic-leave for Monday. I managed to organize things with my boss. That wasn’t really the problem, the problem was an empty Monday and agony, a feeling of not being able to do anything productive. I postpone and postpone and postpone things that I should do and end up in apathy.

There are so many things that I want to do, but the lack of energy makes me look into a different direction, a direction that I know has nothing to offer, but I can’t control my mind. It’s destructive and it’s worthless and I hope that tomorrow, I’ll be able to do a little bit more and avoid those fucked up thoughts of destruction.

There is so much to live for, here, in this text my essence comes to life. I know there is a good side in me, and even if there is a darker one I am going to use this blog to strengthen the good side.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar